GOLDMAX INSTANT PLASTER GYP BOND-IT
GOLDMAX BOND-IT ‘Bonding Agent” – a unique product that serves as an excellent bond on the RCC background and the internal Gypsum based or any other plaster based wall lining. Its unique formula of Polymer, selected sand fillers, additives & polymers makes it Coarse and improves its bonding properties. You need not physically developed the surface by hacking or any other methods. Bonding Agent is specially formulated as a plaster bonding agent for pre – treatment of smooth backgrounds. It contains an aggregate to provide a mechanical key
* Ready To Apply in single Coat Application, Like Peinting.
* Very Strong Chemical Bond Is Created.
* No Hacking Required on RCC Surfaces, Hence prevention of Manufacturing in Concrete & Saving of Labour Cost.
* Green In Colour, Easy to identify Applied Surfaces.
* The Bonding Agent Specified With Only GOLDMAX GYPSUM PLASTER.
* Bond Dries in 1 Hour. Plaster can be applied any Time
GYPSUM PLASTER BONDING AGENT FOR PRE-TREATMENTS OF VERY STRENGTH AND SMOOTH BACKGROUND.
BOND-IT is a Mixture of Polymer-Cement Composite and Can be Put to Multiple Ussed…
* Crake Sealing / Filling
* Bonding of GYPSUM/CEMENT/OTHER
* Gypum Plaster To Concrete
* Repair of RCC Surfaces
* Tiles Fixing on Walls
* Waterproofing Coating
METHOD OF GOLDMAX BOND-IT APPLICATION
* APPLY THE GOLDMAX BOND-IT WITH BRUSH/OUR SPRAY MACHINE.
* WASH THE SURFACE WITH WATER BEFORE 1HR. AND APPLY THE BOND-IT ( USE ANY TIME )
* FILL ANY DEPRESSION WITH MIXTURE OF CEMENT, SILCA SAND & GOLDMAX BOND-IT IN THE RETIO OF 1:1.50:0.50
* SURFACE IS USEABLE AFTER 60 HOURS OF TREATMENTS.
* VERY STRONG CHEMICAL BOND IS CREATED.
INASTANT PLASTER GYP BOND-IT
AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
GOLDMAX BOND-IT Technical & Physical Parameters
- Bond Dries on
- Application Time
- GM- Bond Strength
- Any Time After 1hr.
- Colloidal solution with suspended solids
Bond Chemical Composition :
Plymer based liquid
Drying Type Air Drying/Naturel
GOLDMAX BOND-IT ( Identification & Packing ) GOLDMAX BOND-it is packed in plastic buckets 20KG. & 10KG. The outer layer of the bucket is printed with the product image, safety instruction, batch number, date of manufacturing, UOM, correspondence address and application instructions
GM Bond Size Avilable in Market 5kG/10KG/20KG
Shelf Life Time Use Best Before 10Month From Manufacturing of Bond
Goldmax Bond-it With Sand 60/-Sft In Per Kg.
Goldmax Bond- Plain 115/-Sft In Per Kg.
Standard Compliance Testing procedure as per GM-….
APPLICATION AND STORAGE & HANDLING
GOLDMAX Bond-it is supplied in the buckets. The dimensions thebuckets ensure that a well-filled appearance is presented when filled and the buckets can be stacked on a pallet in a stable and well-stacked array. Buckets should be stored in a cool dry place. After opening of bucket the material should be used as quickly as possible.
BACKGROUND PREPARATION :- Surface on which BOND-it application to be done should be clean, dry and free from mold oil or any other
agents. Any faults in the structure, particularly those which may lead to moisture penetration, must be rectified.
Just before application of BOND-it, prewetting must be done with the help of a brush/roller.
BOND-IT MIXING :- Mix material properly with clean rod to properly distribute solid particles in the solution.
BOND-IT APPLICATION :- Use good quality paint brush. The brush should be cleaned with enough water immediately after use. Apply with
even distribution of fine aggregates over the surface. Allow it to dry thoroughly for around 24 hours.