GOLDMAX Glass Fibre Mesh
GOLDMAX FIBREMESH ROLL :
Mesh is made of Glass Fiber for high mechanical strength in order to reinforce the gypsum plaster. In addition to this, High Grade Pure Latex Material, is used to provide higher tensile strength in areas prone to cracks Viz “RCC & BLOCK Walls Joints between two differential substrates” areas where “Electrical conduits”
* High Grade Pure Latex Material.
* Fabric Treated Weight.
* Apply the first layer of base coat over theenƟre surface.
* Make the surface clean, free of debris and oil.Chasing should be completely filled
* Apply at least 2-3 mm of upper coat material ontop of the base coat
GOLDMAX FIBREGLASS MESH FOR PRE-TREATMENTS OF VERY STRENGTH AND SMOOTH BACKGROUND.
GOLDMAX FIBREGLASS MESH
Application Location :
* Internal/External All Joints
* Interior Wall Reinforcement
* Repair of RCC/Block Joint Surfaces
* Rcc/Block Wall Joint Fixing Before Plaster
* Tiles Fixing on Walls
Goldmax Fibre Glass Mesh Dimensional characteristics
Fabric Treated Weight
Standerd Roll Size W*L
GM-Tensile strength in standard
conditions wrap/weft (N/5 cm)
Goldmax Glass Fibre Mesh
AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
GOLDMAX Glass Fibre Mesh : Parameters
- Temperature Resistance
- Emulsion Content
- Moisture Content
- 500° C
- < =0.6% >
Application Mehtod of Fibre Glass Mesh
- Make the surface clean, free of debris and oil. Chasing should be completely filled
- Apply the first layer of base coat over the entire surface
- Apply the mesh from the top to the bottom of the wall by pressing it into the first layer of the base coat (starting from the centre then out to the side).
- Apply the rest of the base coat keeping the mesh sandwiched between the two coats
- Apply at least 3 mm of upper coat material on top of the base coat
Range of Products : Goldmax Fibre Glass Mesh With High Strength